What kind of Personal Data that’s what x said deals with?
that’s what x said is all about identity, security and privacy. We need at a minimum the following data
- Personal data: your choice of language on the website will be saved
- Security data: to protect you and the online services you use through that’s what x said, we use information from your connection. This includes your location, as in: country indication only.
- Transactions and client data: when buying works on our website, you agree to share your personal data (name, surname, telephone, mail, address).
Personal data will not be shared.
Why and how that’s what x said uses your data?
We use your data for a better browsing experience, to contact you (if agreed and needed), and to confirm transactions.
- To keep you informed of changes to that’s what x said services
- To respond to questions you may have
- To analyse, evaluate and improve our services
Note that the data that we collected for the use of the website will not be used by us for direct marketing.
You are in control of your data, anytime, anywhere
- You can have your data removed from our operational systems by contacting us and by telling us per mail, telephone or letter.
- +32 (0) 2 646 37 19
142 rue Blaes, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
How that’s what x said protects your data
- We at that’s what x said, when stored or when communicated to a service provider will not divulge any private information without your consent.
- Your data is, very, securely stored in our files and cannot be accessed outside the company, only accessible to the owners of the gallery and for intern use.